1. This Website is owned and operated by We Quirky
3. The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:
To administer your user account with us
To process any request for advice or information supplied by us
To notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services
To customise this website according to your interests
To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
To process any orders you make through our website
If you do not wish to receive additional information from us, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box when placing an order
4. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name and address
Your phone number and e-mail address
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
6. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
7. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for the purposes only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
8. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found on this website.
9. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
10. We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail and telephone but we need your consent before we can do this. If you would like us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and offers that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box when ordering from us.
11. You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking 'unsubscribe' on any mails we send you.
12. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at the address given. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.
When visiting our web pages, we would like to use tracking technologies which record and store information about you and your visit automatically. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. The information collected by cookies does not identify you personally
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
(a) The internet domain and IP address from where you access our website
(b) The type of browser software and operating system used to access our website
(c) The date and time you access this website
(d) The pages you enter, visit and exit our website from
(e) If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use the information we collect to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our webpages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.
15. Finally, we respect your privacy and will never, sell your information of any kind, in any form, to anyone, ever.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about an item, the initial postage and packing charge, and any further costs incurred in returning the item, is non-refundable. Please return the item together with your returns slip within 30 days of receipt and we will process the refund/exchange within 72 hours.
Call us first! If your item is faulty, damaged or not as expected, write to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)7736676201 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm), and state your order number, the product which is at fault, and the issue. We may be able to issue a refund/replacement without a return (we may require photos in this instance). If you do need to return the product in this instance, we will refund the postage charge.
Send online returns to:
12 Elm Tree Ave
In order to have postage costs refunded, the parcel must be returned only by standard delivery. We advise you to keep the postage receipt until you receive your refund if applicable.
When returning any item/s that are part of a Special Offer, the discount will no longer be applicable, and your refund amount will be subject to these terms.
Uk Delivery -Standard Price £3.95 3-5 Days
Orders over £35 Free Delivery
International Delivery Price £10.00 5-10 Days
Orders over £75.00 Free delivery
Why are products on the website out of stock?
We like to source unique and exciting products that are not usually found on the high-street. Because of this, there are often low quantities available but we will always try to re-stock as soon as is possible.
Do you offer a Gift Wrap Service?
Not as standard but if you ask us nicely we may be able to rustle something up ;-)
Still have questions? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.